tudortalk.freeforums.org

THE UNOFFICIAL HEMEL HEMPSTEAD TOWN F.C. FORUM
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:08 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to tudortalk

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Fans coach to Eastbourne
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:20 pm 

pending confirmation of the availability of a coach...

The Tudors Supporters Club first arranged away travel for the 2016/17 season will be on Saturday 6th August 2016, for The Tudors game at Eastbourne Borough. Like the last two season, the first trip will a cheap offer to members only, with a flat rate of £5 for all passengers, adult and juvenile (guests of members: £15).

We anticipate that a trip to the South Coast on a Saturday in August is likely to be longer than usual, with a lot of traffic. The coach will depart at Vauxhall Road at 11.30am, and will leave Eastbourne at 5.30pm. Coach tickets will be on sale from TSC committee members at Vauxhall Road on Saturday 30th July 2016 for Hemel’s home friendly against Boreham Wood and on Tuesday 2nd August 2016, for Hemel’s home cup tie against Cheshunt.

For further enquiries, email: [email protected]

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Fans coach to Eastbourne
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:22 pm 

TSC committee member Danny Green is now in possession of the coach tickets for the upcoming Tudors away game at Eastbourne Borough. These will be sold at Vauxhall Road for our home games against Boreham Wood (Saturday 30th July 2016) and Cheshunt (Tuesday 2nd August 2016). IF YOU HAVE EMAILED TO RESERVE A TICKET, THE RESERVATION WILL ONLY BE HELD AS LONG AS YOU ARE A TSC MEMBER OR ARE HANDING DANNY A COMPLETED AND VALID MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM WHEN YOU BUY YOUR TICKET. If you are not a member by Tuesday 2nd August, your seat may be sold on to another TSC member.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:05 pm 

Marc I need four tickets to Eastbourne for me, Laurie, Steve and Sean please. Unfortunately we wont be able to fill in a membership form until the day itself. Can you or Danny hang on to them for us plz?
Many thanx

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:34 pm 

tapper wrote:
Marc I need four tickets to Eastbourne for me, Laurie, Steve and Sean please. Unfortunately we wont be able to fill in a membership form until the day itself. Can you or Danny hang on to them for us plz?
Many thanx

No seat for me tapper, I'll be enjoying myself with the wife in Beijing....... :smileybounce

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:50 pm 

tapper wrote:
Many thanx

Yep, Dilesh already reserved your seats

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:28 pm 

Attachment:
8107199-cancelled-grunge-red-stamp.jpg
8107199-cancelled-grunge-red-stamp.jpg [ 90.42 KiB | Viewed 305 times ]

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:29 pm 

Due to insufficient numbers, we've unfortunately had to cancel the fans coach to The Tudors game at Ebbsfleet United this coming Saturday, 20th August 2016. Members who purchased a ticket will be refunded at the next available opportunity.

Tudors fans George Johnstone states that return group travel from Hemel Hempstead Railway Station costs £15 (minimum groups of three), the same cost as what the coach would've been, and that some fans are meeting there at 10am for a jolly on the train to Ebbsfleet.

Report this post